Dale W. Griffis II founded Cold Harbor in 2000.
- Dale’s primary role as company president is to actively work in our clients’ best interests throughout the duration of the project. He carefully monitors quality control and provides timely issue resolution to guarantee every client’s job satisfaction.
- Construction professional with over 30 years of experience.
- Prior to Cold Harbor, Dale worked at the Albert M. Higley Company on projects that included Cleveland Browns Stadium, Cleveland Hopkins Airport Continental Hub, and Key Tower.
- The Builder’s Exchange, Inc. board of directors, vice president, 2009, 2010; president, 2011, 2012.
Werner E. Kunzi joined Cold Harbor in 2002.
- Cold Harbor’s senior vice president, Werner is involved in overseeing multiple projects from both the field and office.
- Werner has over 25 years of experience in project management, including institutional, civic, commercial and educational builds.
Email: balintjj@ coldharbor.us
Jason J. Balint, P.E., joined Cold Harbor in 2011.
- As Vice President of Cold Harbor Building Company’s Civil Division, Jason is responsible for finding, bidding and managing the companies Civil Projects.
- Construction professional with over 10 years of experience.
- Professional Engineer, State of Ohio License # PE.75748
- Jason spent more than four years at Ulliman Schutte Construction and worked at one of the country’s largest waste water treatment plants.
Ben F. Griffis, P.E., LEED GA with Cold Harbor since 2012.
- Project Manager 2017- Present, specializing in water, waste water and industrial projects.
- Lead Project Engineer 2012-2017, worked diligently to manage exchange of information between subcontractors, architects/engineers and owners.
- Professional Engineer, State of Ohio License # PE.81299